Ohoka is known as a tranquil suburb with exceptionally well-maintained quality properties. It is also one of Canterbury’s finest wedding and event destinations.
San Dona Lodge is one of those properties, set amongst an olive grove in a secluded and welcoming private section. Clare decided to design and build a high quality spacious yet simplistic guest lodge to accommodate the many visitors to the region.
To ensure comfort, rooms are North facing to maximise solar gain and are double glazed. A large log fire heats the entire lodge on cooler days / nights. Hundreds of guest nights later (some returning two or more times), San Dona Lodge has become a local identity, a fact to be proud of. Clare welcomes her guests to experience and enjoy a real part of New Zealand’s astonishing lifestyle.
- Sleeps up to 6 Adults
- 3 Rooms, 2.5 En-suites
- Free Wi-Fi throughout lodge
- Includes breakfast each morning
- Spacious and purpose built elegant and warm
- Onwards travel advice
- Child friendly
- Real barista coffee served complimentary
- Spacious and large vehicle parking regions
- Group bookings and event hosting welcome
- Lounge – separate private
- Large log fire heats entire lodge