Ohoka is known as a tranquil suburb with exceptionally well maintained quality properties. It is also one of Canterbury’s finest wedding and other event destinations.
San Dona Lodge is one of those properties, set amongst an olive grove in a secluded and welcoming private section. Clare decided to design and build a high quality spacious yet simplistic guest lodge to accommodate the many visitors to the region.
To ensure comfort, rooms are North facing to maximise solar gain and are double glazed. A large log fire heats the entire lodge on cooler days / nights. Hundreds of guest nights later (some returning two or more times), San Dona Lodge has become a local identity, a fact to be proud of. Clare welcomes her guests to experience and enjoy a real part of New Zealand’s astonishing lifestyle.
Lodge Key Points
- Sleeps up to 6 Adults
- 3 Rooms, 2.5 En-suites
- Free Wi-Fi throughout lodge
- Includes breakfast each morning
- Spacious and purpose built elegant and warm
- Onwards travel advice
- Child friendly
- Real Barista coffee served complimentary
- Spacious and large vehicle parking regions
- Group bookings and event hosting welcome
- Lounge – separate private
- Large log fire heats entire lodge